Benefits of Relumins Alpha Lipoic Acid for Injection - International sales onlyAlpha Lipoic Acid, also called ALA or Thiocitic Acid is a natural compound that is made by our bodies in small amounts from short chain fatty acids. This is not a drug it is actually an essential part of every healthy person's body! When we don't make enough ALA we gain weight, our bones hurt, our skin looks uneven and dull. Many Doctors now recommend Alpha Lipoic Acid for:
- Naturally lowering elevated blood sugar
- Safe and Drug Free Weight Loss
- Increasing our bodies reserves of Glutathione
- Reverse signs of aging
- Help prevent age related memory decline - Powerful inflammation inhibitor helps joints feel fantastic
Perfect addition to Glutathione IV Drip or Infusion Set
Introducing NEW product from Relumins ALA 150mg/6ml , 10 x 150mg diluent ampoules!
- Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body
- Needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.”
- Converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy
- Lightens skin naturally while supporting renewed collagen and elastin.
- Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
- Appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
- Serving Size: 1, Servings Per Ampoule: 6ml Total Serving per kg: 60ml