Dr James Advanced Glutathione Formula Skin Whitening Cream
Dr James Glutathione Skin Whitening Cream contains the best quality and quantity of therapeutic Glutathione, in addition to other ingredients beneficial to the skin. Not only does it give you a lighter complexion and makes your skin glow, but it also doubles up as an antioxidant agent that acts as a natural sunscreen, protecting you from sun damage.
Dr James Glutathione Skin Whitening Cream contains many potent agents that improve your skin complexion and texture. These include:
· L- Glutathione
· Vitamin C
· Vitamin E
· Alpha-lipoic acid
· Kojic Diplomate
· Mulberry extract
· Milk proteins
· Zinc Oxide
· Fragrance and Natural color.
· It acts to inhibit melanin production, the pigment that imparts skin color , therefore lightening the overall skin tone.
· It penetrates deep into the skin, both in the percutaneous and the subcutaneous planes, instead of products that only have simple action.
· It makes the skin have radiant pinkish glow along with a fairer complexion within weeks.
· It removes skin imperfections such as blemishes, dark spots and acne.
· It has anti-ageing properties, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, both new and pre-existing.
· It acts as a natural sunscreen, protecting the skin from the effect of UV rays in sunlight.
· Its antioxidant properties detoxify both the skin and the rest of the body.
· Moisturizes your skin and keeps it firm and elastic.
· Maintains pH balance of the skin, improving its properties as a natural barrier to external agents.
· Removes dead skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of new ones.
How To Apply
Scoop a dollop of cream with the help of your finger and place it on the palm of your hand. Dot the cream onto your face and massage in a circular motion, all over the face and neck.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Dr James Cream improve skin complexion?
Melanin, the pigment responsible for skin color, is produced by a process called melanogenesis. Dr James Cream contains Glutathione which acts as an antioxidant against sun damage and inhibits this process of melanogenesis by inhibiting tyrosine kinase, the enzyme that catalyzes melanin production. In addition, it also converts melanin to pheomelanin, a lighter, reddish pigment, as opposed to eumelanin, the darker pigment. Thus, the skin becomes not only lighter but also gets a pinkish radiance.
2. Does it increase collagen?
Yes, Dr James Cream stimulates the production of collagen in the skin cells. This collagen, along with Vitamin C, keeps your skin looking plump and hydrated and maintains the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
3. Does the cream protect the skin from UV rays?
Glutathione is a naturally occurring antioxidant, protecting and repairing damage caused to the skin cells by UV rays from sunlight. Dr James Cream provides the skin with supplemental Glutathione that helps to protect it. To make full use of its sunscreen properties, apply the cream generously to areas exposed to skin, such as the face and arms, before heading out.
4. What is the best time to use Dr James Cream?
Dr James Cream can be used both during the day and at night. Apply it to the skin before going to bed at night for the best results. For additional sun protection benefits, you can also apply it during the day.
5. How long does Dr James Cream take to show results?
For most people, visible results can be appreciated within one week of the regular application of Dr James Cream. However, it varies from person to person and depending on the skin type. It can take from a week, a couple of weeks or more.