Glutax 75gs Nano Pro Cell
Glutax 75gs Nano Pro Cell skin whitening injection has apple stem cell which is a unique ingredient and acts as an effective cell damage agent. It is a newly founded ingredient with many advantages for skin whitening as well as normal body functioning. It also increases the life of cells due to the metabolites present in it. It also helps in the development of human stem cells. This amazing injection has many advantages for the skin as well as the body. Glutax 75gs Nano Pro Cell skin whitening injection makes your skin look fairer, glowing and spot free. It not only makes the skin look younger and whiter but also removes all kind of skin impurities permanently and preventing them to appear in future. Presence of Glutathione which is a strong natural anti-oxidant removes toxins and impurities from human body bringing out a clearer and fairer skin from within. Skin acne, blemishes, spots, dark circles and pimples are removed. Apart from Glutathione, all other Vitamins, Collagen and other natural ingredients enhance the actions of Glutathione along with providing nourishment to the skin.
- It works faster than any other cosmetic product by mixing directly with the blood stream.
- It improves whitening of the skin.
- Reduce scars, pigmentation, skin ulceration and blemishes.
- Gives clear and smooth skin.
- Make the skin healthy, fairer and fresh.
- Reduce the signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles and loose skin giving a youthful glow.
- Boost immune system sue to detoxification od the body.
- Safe for all skin type.
- No side effects and 100% natural.
- Apple Stem cells-285mg
- Collagen Extracts-600mg
- Vitamin E-400mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid-350mg
- Ascorbic Acid-50g
- Vitamin B3-550mg
- Vitamin B5-500mg
Dosage and Restrictions:
Normal people without any medical conditions should maintain a dosage of 1 injection per week. After getting the desired results, a maintenance dosage of 1 injection per 2 weeks can be maintained. People with heart and liver problems should not use it or can consult their doctor. Pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid.