Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 Liquid Nano Glutathione and Vitamin C Injections
About Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 Liquid Nano Glutathione
Improve your skin complexion, disappear wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, and areas of depigmentation to rejuvenate your skin with Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000.
Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 is a blend of Liquid Nano Glutathione and Vitamin C. Gluta C 1000 is taken intramuscularly or intravenously to brighten your skin and give you a youthful appearance.
Each box consists of 10 ampules of 5ml Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 containing 1000mg of Liquid Nano Glutathione Formula and 1000mg of Vitamin C.
What is Glutathione & Vitamin C? How Do They Work?
Melanocytes are special cells in the skin. Melanocytes contain the pigment Melanin that gives your skin color. Those rich in melanin have a darker complexion. Those poor in melanin have a lighter complexion.
Glutathione is a protein molecule made of three amino acids (cysteine, glutamate, and glycine). The liver produces glutathione in low amounts. Glutathione is found naturally in fruits, vegetables, and meat. Glutathione, produced in the liver and consumed through the diet, acts as an anti-oxidant detoxifying the body.
Glutathione, in higher amounts as provided in Gluta C 1000 inhibits the action of the enzyme tyrosinase. The enzyme tyrosinase mediates the production of melanin. Therefore, glutathione present in Vesco Pharma's Gluta C 1000 reduces melanin pigment formation, detoxifies toxins that activate tyrosinase, and promotes the effects of melano-cytotoxic agents that destroy melanocytes. Injecting glutathione sets into motion the series of events mentioned above to lighten the skin by affecting melanocytes and melanin.
Vitamin C, known as Ascorbic acid, is an essential dietary component. Vitamin C primes and sensitizes skin cells to the effects of glutathione. Additionally, Vitamin C extracts present in Vesco Pharma's Gluta C 1000 naturally moisturize the skin.
Benefits of Glutathione and Vitamin C
• The anti-oxidant properties of Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 detoxify your body and eliminate free toxins and free radicals.
• Gluta C 1000 replenishes nutrients and enhances the health of the skin and the face.
• Gluta C 1000 Whitens the skin and improves complexion giving your skin a vibrant and radiant glow.
• Shrinks large pores to make them invisible even from a close distance.
• It eliminates hyperpigmentation due to dark spots, acne spots, scars, and age spots.
• Gluta C 1000 gives the skin a radiant glow with a smooth, soft, shiny, and elastic texture.
• Cures pimples, acne, freckles, and other skin blemishes.
• Gluta C 1000 prevents pre-mature aging and wrinkles giving you a youthful, healthy appearance.
• The skin is protected from the sun and environmental damages.
When and Why should you use Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000?
Vesco Pharma’s Gluta C 1000 is ideal for;
• Skin whitening
• Uneven skin tones and hyper pigmentation of the skin. Eg: Dark spots
• Areas of localized discoloration and irregularity such as:
• Acne spots
Recommended Dosage & Method of Administration?
Once or Twice a Week
• Intra Venous (IV) drip
• Intramuscularly (IM)
• Should be taken for a period of 2 months to 18 months depending on the skin tone and body weight
*as directed by a medical professional.
• Store the product in a dry and cool place.
• Do not expose to heat or sunlight.
• Keep away from children.
• Allergies to Vitamins of any kind
• Risk of Cardiovascular disease