Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000 - Vitamin C & Collagen Injections
About Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000
Reduce wrinkles, fade scars, repair your skin, and attain the Youthful complexion you have always wanted with Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000.
Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000 is a potent mixture of Collagen Extracts and Vitamin C in equal amounts that are delivered Intra-venously (IV) or Intra-muscularly (IM) to nourish your skin.
Each box consists of ten ampules of 5ml Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000 containing 1000mg of plant collagen extracts and 1000mg of Vitamin C, imported from Thailand.
What Are Collagen & Vitamin C And How Do They Work?
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in your body and accounts for over 2/3 of its protein composition. There are at least 16 types of collagen contributing to the structure, support, flexibility, and elasticity of your bones, muscles, blood vessels, teeth, and skin.
With age, your body's collagen levels deplete. Aging weakens your skin leading to wrinkles, scars, and discolorations.
Vitamin C (aka Ascorbic Acid) is an essential dietary component that is vital for the proper functioning of the body. Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen and there for crucial for the maintenance of skin and connective tissues. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a fundamental role in immune functions.
Benefits Of Collagen & Vitamin C Shots
• Collagen C 1000 has shown tremendous results as an Anti-ageing treatment.
• Reduces wrinkles by increasing the tone and elasticity of the skin.
• Repairs the skin, fades scars, and heals dark spots.
• Moisturizes the skin giving it a healthy appearance.
• Improves skin complexion, evens out pigmentation, fades discoloration and hyper-pigmentation such as liver spots, freckle spots, and age spots.
• Replenishes lost collagen and increases skin elasticity to maintain healthy skin.
When And Why Should You Use Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000?
Collagen C 1000 is Deal For:
• Wrinkling, dark spots, dryness, hyper-pigmentations, discoloration, fine lines, freckle spots, age spots, and other skin problems.
• Stretch marks, and other skin changes caused by sudden increases in weight due to pregnancy or other reasons.
• Greying of hair, excessive hair fall, and other signs of premature aging.
What Is Special About Vesco Pharma Collagen C 1000?
Apart from the benefits of Collagen and Vitamin C individually, the Intravenous and Intramuscular formulations hereat Vesco Pharma benefit you because;
• Collagen C 1000 is absorbed more and therefore has a high bio availability when injected via the IV or IM routes, in contrast to the low absorbability of the oral route.
• IV or IM injections of Collagen C 1000 have very low toxicity and cause no harm as long as the correct dose is administered.
• IV and IM administration is ideal for those with sensitive stomachs.
Recommended Dosage & Method Of Administration
• Starting dose: 1-2 Injections Intra-venous (IV) or Intra-muscular (IM) once a week for 1-2 months*.
• Maintenance dose: 1 Injection intravenous (IV) or Intra-muscular (IM) every two weeks.
• Inject with Vesco Pharma Gluta C1000 Glutathione Injections to get the best results.
*Depending on the metabolism
• Breast Feeding
• Allergies to Vitamins of any kind
• Cardiovascular risk